Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BACKUP WINDOWS WITHOUT THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE

             Although windows xp isn't supported but it is still being used by many people in the world. Windows 7 is a good option beside windows 8 and 8.1's appearance. In my opinion, backup and recovery is very importance and I always do that after install windows or schedule to do that. If I loose my data, I would have lost my work.
              Today, I will introduce you How to backup and recovery your operating system partition on windows XP, windows 7 and 8 (or 8.1) without third-party software.
               Part 1: BACKUP AND RECOVERY ON WINDOWS XP: 
              BACKUP:
              From desktop, click start button -> All programs -> Accsessories -> System Tools -> Backup:

            Then do follow the pictures below:
Click Next.
Click Next.
 Select fourth option : Let me choose what to back up and click next.
Select what you want to backup. I will select C: partition and click next.
Now you will chose the location to save Image file of C: partition. You can browse and chose what partition you want and click next.
Click Finish and wait it done.
           RECOVERY:
When your system get error, you can recovery it from image you backuped. Do follow me:
From desktop, click start button -> All programs -> Accsessories -> System Tools -> Backup. Now you will chose Restore files and settings.

It will automatic find the image you created and click next, then wait it done.
See you in part II in tomorrow.
Linkstoos !

No comments: